Procrastination and Followthrough

For a long time I've wanted to create a blog where I can actually post using ALERT-approved internet access. Since Google blogs are, at least for the time being, allowed on the network, I've decided to start this one.
No, it won't be my primary blog, which can instead be found at www.nicolehearn.multiply.com. But I will maybe copy and paste my posts from my "real" blog over to here so that people can view my blog.
I've procrastinated long enough and am ready to follow through on this project.
Who knows if I'll actually keep track of it; many a blog of mine has faded into nothingness after I forgot about it.
We'll see.

3 comments:

Richard Shoemaker III said...

Posted at 12:51pm. That was on ALERT's time wasn't it?????

Nicole Hearn said...

Look who's talking.....

Nicole Hearn said...

And 12:51 is NOT Alert time. Break ends at 1, thank you very much. :-)